Updated Arizona Dept. of Gaming Medication Threshold Limits – Click here
Arizona Dept. of Gaming Licensing Fees – Click here
Tracks that have more stall application than stalls use several criteria’s to allocate their stalls. Starts per stall are part of the program, but several things need to be taken into consideration.
• Is the horse Arizona Bred?
• Is the owner or Trainer an Arizona Resident?
• Do they have a balanced Stable (1 maiden per 4 Stalls)?
• Horses Past Performance and breeding.
• When will they come and Leave the race meet?
• Are they good people that get along with others?
• Financially responsible individuals.
All of the above need to be taken into account when allotting stalls.
Equine Swim Pool
Pool Opens August 12th at 5:30am